The Life Of a DDR Player. The Life Of a DDR Player.

I Love You <3

GAWD this was great! I used to work at an Arcade, until then, i had not realized how nuts some people were over the game.

Man. serisouly, love it. Make some more, Backwods!

XD

plus, i may be prejudiced because of the ninja. either way. I heart this piece. Backwods.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

I have been WAITING for this!

Finally! Man, this rocked. But what about the egyptian chick and Cerebus? Don't tell me they're Dead! Argh...

overall goodness factor:

Whewt!

Listen to The Doors Listen to The Doors

This really does make poop look good.Mmm,good.

This is your forst flash? wow. so obvious and SO BORING. God. Put more thought,time and effort into your next submission, PLEASE!!

Zombie Short - Edit Zombie Short - Edit

Whewt! Zombies!

Yes! I love it! Everything went good, i like it when the zombie tore a piece out of buddy at the end, then the shotgun peeks out and shoots. i giggled. *blush*
Pssh. I freakin laughed. I love it. Make more, i demand you!

Hot Danish Webcam! Hot Danish Webcam!

hilairious

lol...man..irony!

Tuovila responds:

That's what I live for. Thanks. :)

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

YES! It's about time someone did this!

So absolutely and Humourously true. You've covered practically everything and it's freakin' hilairious. something i would've like to have seen you do was those stupid round-sinks where you have to step on this pedal to make the water come out. I always get sprayed by those.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

excellent-definately a dark favourite

as i've always liked the way you animate and your general 'fresh' was of presenting your ideas, i have to say this is one of my more favourite pieces you've done, besides Alien Report. Excellent.