Eternal Sorrow Eternal Sorrow

Emotive...

again, i closed my eyes and listened.
I felt again like i was witnessing something, only this time, the feeling was intimate. It would suit something dynamic, like two people being seperated, or from across great distances, thinking of a loved one.
When the vocals came in, and the melody became louder, i was honestly very moved. i felt sad and yet i felt sympathy...for whatever was involved with the song.
Skills. i keep saying you got them. you do.

medieval7 responds:

if you are really moved about my songs, i have done it right. So, thank you about listening my pieces

Realm of Sadness And Hope Realm of Sadness And Hope

Gorgeous

It tells a story, something that should have narrative when the violins pick up. Though while your sitting and listening, your unaware of exactly what story is being told, yet you can feel that a great occurance has just passed, and the aftermath is something of severe emotion. I listened with my eyes closed, and let my imagination take me.
Again, you're talented. Keep it up, i love your work!

Visiting The Village Visiting The Village

Wonderful Rhythym

Reminiscent of something celtic, yet with the kind of atmosphere that uplifts you, and makes one almost want to dance. I'm very reminded of Ireland.
Again, another wonderful piece, and i can't believe you're only fourteen years old. you have got mad potential and skill. keep it up!

medieval7 responds:

Yeah, I tried to make it sound like celtic music. Thanks

The Witch The Witch

Absolutely Visual

I love your work, the witch is my favourite of all. You have taste (unlike some...) in your scores, and when i listen to your pieces, i can see things happening, for example, in the witch,some poor boy will be walking up to an elderly house on halloween, then some wrinkled old salt opens the door and the boy is thrown into another dimension, something of the like.
either way, your music inspires me and im totally a fan now.

medieval7 responds:

thank you. I´m really trying to tell a story in every song, glad to know that i´ve succeeded

|Duracell| |Duracell|

Freaking Addictive

I couldn't get it out of my head. it's got a great rhythym and i love it. good job.

now if only there was a stop loop option for my brain....