The Life Of a DDR Player. The Life Of a DDR Player.

I Love You <3

GAWD this was great! I used to work at an Arcade, until then, i had not realized how nuts some people were over the game.

Man. serisouly, love it. Make some more, Backwods!

XD

plus, i may be prejudiced because of the ninja. either way. I heart this piece. Backwods.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

I have been WAITING for this!

Finally! Man, this rocked. But what about the egyptian chick and Cerebus? Don't tell me they're Dead! Argh...

overall goodness factor:

Whewt!

Listen to The Doors Listen to The Doors

This really does make poop look good.Mmm,good.

This is your forst flash? wow. so obvious and SO BORING. God. Put more thought,time and effort into your next submission, PLEASE!!

JuicePlz JuicePlz

Keeps you on Your Toes

Not bad, Not bad, definately Keeps you awake. I really liked the start menu,and as for the game i found myself having a bit of fun. But, Nothing i'd ever play for longer than five minutes.

Eternal Sorrow Eternal Sorrow

Emotive...

again, i closed my eyes and listened.
I felt again like i was witnessing something, only this time, the feeling was intimate. It would suit something dynamic, like two people being seperated, or from across great distances, thinking of a loved one.
When the vocals came in, and the melody became louder, i was honestly very moved. i felt sad and yet i felt sympathy...for whatever was involved with the song.
Skills. i keep saying you got them. you do.

medieval7 responds:

if you are really moved about my songs, i have done it right. So, thank you about listening my pieces

Realm of Sadness And Hope Realm of Sadness And Hope

Gorgeous

It tells a story, something that should have narrative when the violins pick up. Though while your sitting and listening, your unaware of exactly what story is being told, yet you can feel that a great occurance has just passed, and the aftermath is something of severe emotion. I listened with my eyes closed, and let my imagination take me.
Again, you're talented. Keep it up, i love your work!

Visiting The Village Visiting The Village

Wonderful Rhythym

Reminiscent of something celtic, yet with the kind of atmosphere that uplifts you, and makes one almost want to dance. I'm very reminded of Ireland.
Again, another wonderful piece, and i can't believe you're only fourteen years old. you have got mad potential and skill. keep it up!

medieval7 responds:

Yeah, I tried to make it sound like celtic music. Thanks